Reset Mac Password
Hi Friends, this post will be very helpful for Mac Users. You will not believe if I say you it’s just a very easy to reset a mac book password with below basic steps.
- Turn off your MacBook
- While MacBook is restarting hold CMD+R button, which will load Recovery Mode.
- From the Menu bar select Terminal and enter below commands
- > resetpassword (Note: all letters are in lower caps).
- You’ll see a popup which will ask you to select user and enter a new password.
That’s it! You are ready to login with your new Password.
Other Way of Resetting Password:
2nd way is to create a new admin account: true single user mode
- Hold command-S on startup to access single user mode.
- Run mount -uw /.
- Run rm /var/db/.AppleSetupDone.
- Run reboot.
- Go through the steps of creating a new account.
- Reset the password of the old account from the Users & Groups preference pane.
Hit like and Please comment if you still face any issues.